Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

SHE'S AN EXPERIMENT lmaoo idk. Also fuck the ML, idc how nice you are, stay away from Nina

Aggregator gang
Awww man..... I was enjoying this T-T
I hope another group decides to pick it up!!!!

Thank You for the chapter 😍❤️

It makes me sad, that You're dropping it, because it seems interesting :(
But if it isn't interesting to You, then it's better to drop it and translate something more interesting.

Thank you for translating until now. 👏🤩

I hope it will be picked by another group soon.

I don’t really mind if you dropped this to be honest, I would be weirded out if an adult man took an interest to a 14 year old child 😖 I hope he isn’t the male lead? If so, then I will be dropping this as well :(

wwaaahhhh, such a shame! 😭
I discovered the series just now and really enjoyed what I read so far, but as soon as I got to the end of the chapter you released today, it said you were dropping it ;_;

I hope another group will pick it up!

FOUR DAYS? mad stamina. Also the fucking nose bleed ajsjsjnsndnd IM CACKLING

Thank you Goose Fam for translating the chapters that you did. Now if some kind scanlation group would pick this up PLEASE I'd love you forever. Why is everyone dropping this? 😭 It looks great

I’m pretty sure Nina got adopted.

Thank you for translating! I hope someone picks it up soon, I really love this story.

Thanks for translating until now~

This is pretty interesting, so I do hope somebody else will take an interest in it.

Although it's sad, but thank you for translating this far! Will be sure to check out your more of your translation works hehehe.

Users who are viewing this thread