Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

It breaks my heart know this is being dropped, but thanks for your hard work until now ❤️
I hope some group takes this project soon enough ;3;

Double-page supporter
That saint is a little oblivious, I mean her maid is being poisoned as part of her job, a job she got by being raised and sold like livestock by the very same church she wants to return to. Yes as saint she gets much better treatment, but does she not know her maid could have been so called "fostered" into a rich family where she would be forced to have sex just like the saint? Expect it would be a pervert that would treat the maid like disposable trash instead of a precious bird in a golden cage like the saints treatment by the king. I would want me freedom too, but complaining to her maid that she doesn't belong there, but does the maid belong there? As I said oblivious.

BTW if I was that maid I'd never write back to the church. It's not like the church has power to do something to her now that she's in the palace. Best not get herself killed by casting unnecessary suspicion on herself.

Awh I’m reading from others comments that this is getting dropped 😕 thanks for the translation! And wow the saintess is living the life. She just eats sleeps and has sex with a hot guy. Lol

this hurts that’s it’s getting dropped cause i’ve heard it get pretty interesting but thank you for what you’ve translated!

Oh nooo. I'm sad this is being dropped, it was getting good T^T Anyways, thanks so much for translating this far! <3 Well I hope the king stays away from Nina since she's, ya know, a CHILD.

Just started reading, and its dropped. Welp, thats life. Thanks, GOOSE FAM!!!

Double-page supporter
Aww that's too bad, it was just getting interesting too, welp hopefully someone will pick this up again soon
Thanks for translating Goose Fam!!

I keep thinking about Nicholas Cage whenever I see the name Nina Cage... Now there's a Dio too... 😅

DIOOOOOO.... Awww it's a shame that you'll be stopping this :(( Thank you for all your translations so far~

Thanks for working on the series thus far!! I hope you guys have a lot of fun with the new series you’re pursuing now (:)

Users who are viewing this thread