Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Noooooooo things were just getting good and you lose interest?!?! Thanks for the hard work until now but I really wish you'd reconsider

thanks for the chapter! i rly hope someone picks up the series bc it seems to be getting interesting TT

Banned
Oh? You're approaching me? instead of running away You're coming right to me?

Same hair color as the mother and same eyes color as the father. . . Nina is a secret child lol joking

Fed-Kun's army
I'm gonna say this before I proceed. Please please please I hope the King is not the ML 😭😭😭 I prefer him to be some kind of dad to him seeing how similar Nina's hair color to the saintess and her eyes to the King's.

why are they trying to make it sound as if being a foster child is such a bad thing? as if theyre implying that it involves some nasty business that i dont even want to mention cuz its sick..
also, is he the ML?? hahahaha i wanna know cuz i dont want to ship the wrong pairing :))

Dex-chan lover
@missy115
That's exactly what they are implying. To be sold as a toy (then thrown into a place as a prostitute), in better cases a mistress to a rich noble or merchant. At the super best, someone that will take her and make her his wife that isn't a completely awful person.

Um, the heroine has her hair color and the ML has her eyes color. Is it what I think it is...

edit: KHSFKJSDHFKJSD, DIO? LMAO.
edit2: I hope the original ML isn't her love interest, I would like it if he treated her like his daughter tho.

Aw I don't care about who ML is (although it's prob emperor) - Nina is just a brilliant MC. She makes me laugh throughout the whole thing with her inner thoughts. Thanks for translating!

Aggregator gang
EponaC Ew no if it really is the emperor I'm gonna throw hands bro
She's probably young enough to be his fricking child! I'd Rather the MC to have no romance then that freak emperor coming near her
(o ‵-′)ノ”(ノ﹏< ) I may be very prejudiced against Mister emperor but am I wrong?
I literally thought for a moment "Did the author of this TL Novel just think of the emperor and the saintess' child and just make one of the characters look like it?"

Users who are viewing this thread