Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 40

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Inb4 this guy tries to touch Nina and gets absolutely destroyed by His Majesty.

Dex-chan lover
I hope his soul finds peace in his next life poor thing...

Dex-chan lover
What kills me about the archway castle is that it's such a nonsense design. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Well that's a bit of foreshadowing... his griffin pestered the King's griffin and got beat up, now he's pestering Nina in front of the king...😅

RIP new character. To disappear as soon as he appeared, how pitiful...

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the updates. I'm glad that Nina got over her character's past treason and came to an understanding with the king, while still wanting to help the priestess (while not putting her life in danger)

I know it's silly, but I just can't get over those creepy dudes being dressed in weirdly contemporary-looking suits.

Also, yet again it feels like Nina is... I dunno... almost like the king's and the saintess's kid? I mean, I don't honestly believe that, but her looks, her weirdly soothing presence, her powers apparently being a mix of the mana power and the holy power...

Guys I don't really have a clear basis, but I feel like Nina's really parents are mysterious and suspicious you know? Like she has Mana and holy power so maybe one of her parents is iberian and the other is from the holy empire? But the red eyes is getting to me, like doesn't that mean her parent who was iberian was hella powerful??? And she has really strong holly power so maybe her mother was the previous saintess before Serafina (was this the pretty lady's name? Idk)??? IDK I'm making really rough guesses here 🥴

Users who are viewing this thread