Love Quest for a Servant Girl

South Korea has raised the age of consent for sex to 16 from 13 as it seeks to strengthen protection for minors following accusations the existing law on sex crimes was too weak.May 13, 2020

i saw the raws and so far,
no explicit content thank goodness

but reading the translation,if you look closely, you'll see nina being groomed.

im gonna drop this.

people hating on this because of the 14-19 age gap. wait till theyve read I am a child of this house, i dropped it cause of the 12-18 age gap (nothing explicit happened before time-skip but it was uncomfortable cuz it was kind of implied that the dude liked her even then.. eeeekkkk)
also, she's not their daughter riiighhhttt??? cuz im starting to ship nina with the king and thatll be weird... and heartbreaking lol
where are the spoilers when you need one

why are people so mad she's 15?
there will be a time skip, what, people arent even allowed to KNOW someone when they were minors when they develop feelings as adults? he's certainly not grooming her just because they interact

Thank you parody scans

Oh dear what a predicament, Nina finds herself in after she literally said it could happen😂😂.

i'm dropping this :'((( i agree w everyone in here that's kinda uncomfy with the age gap, but besides that the characters are all just imo pretty stale (and unlikable LOL) and things just aren't going in a direction i'm liking :/ maybe i'll check back in when the age gap happens to see if things get more fun! thank u for the scanlations tho!!

wahhh thanks ❤️❤️ please continue ☺️ age gap doesn’t really matter to me. Well, because it’s not really real.

Thank you Parody Scans. I really hope you guys can continue this series, it is one of my favorites right at the moment

Thank you parody scans for the frequent updates. My heart always skip a beat when I see there is new update :)

Thanks so much Parody scan!

And please please please dont drop this series. Im a manhwa fan that I cannot remember how many series I read at once to kill time, but this one is the only one that I actually wait for days and days. I even read the raw even if I dont understand anything.

thank you so much parody scans!!! please don’t drop! if only i had a skill to contribute 😭

I love this,
the saintess, king and Nina seem like they could be a super sweet family (esp since Nina shares her haircolor with the saintess and eyecolor with the king) and I really hope it won't become KingxNina

Users who are viewing this thread