Love Quest for a Servant Girl

I assume the ML is the king but she looks young enough to be his daughter or something lmao

the king irritates the fuck out of me that shit ain’t cute. i’m really glad it looks like nina won’t be falling for him, but i’m just scared he’ll fall for her and have her locked up as well.

also props to the author for making it clear the saintess being locked ip is cruel and not “romantic”. the bar is on the floor but some manga/hwa still do it and it’s off putting

Until I find a clear answer, I'm THIS close to hit that call button towards FBI.
Please king.... 😅
Just adopt her and spoil her as your daughter.

guys, the king is only five years older than nina and the romance relationship for nina doesn't bud till a time skip when they're older and a relationship is much more appropriate

---- i'm not putting spoilers because I'm starting to get worried that people who read the comments will get turned off of reading this manhwa. It's really good so far and I wish more people would get into it.

I understand completely why some people might find this uncomfortable when they first start reading because nina is only 14 at the beginning and it's no secret this is gonna be a romance at some point; but as some people have put it, it's just the beginning of the story and it's more fun to read how a relationship/story starts. It's really no different then reading a flashback on how characters first met - which is pretty common in any type of story.

Even if they’re close in age, the king is so annoying and creepy rn as a ML I don’t think I could take It

Dex-chan lover
I first thought TL novels meant translated novels aka in the new world you have to make do with wrong grammars in every conversation. It was a new kind of hell.

Users who are viewing this thread