Love Quest for a Servant Girl

Soo... I just remembered that Nina is 14. The ships that I had her participate in now feel a little a lot awkward... Send help. I cannot handle this anymore. I wanna ship her with the king, the guard, the scientist, the scholar... And the only allowable ship is the one with that blond brat.

I really can't get enough of the cute art, its simple yet it doesn't look off, plus the cute nose style where she looks like a chipmunk xD

Thank you for the update 💕
Also thank you for translating 💕
Seriously i'm reading this over and over but still interesting

is the series no longer on the verge of being discontinued? i no longer see the sos sign at the bottom.

This is gold!!!I'm so glad I found this one...hope you guys continue on working this...and thanks for your harwork

OBVIOUSLY the best option is Nina bby being adopted by the king and saintess and marrying a cute boy her own age.
Don't make this a loli creepshow please.
I'm so tired of the usagi drops and loli chasers of the world T^T

Fed-Kun's army
Lol leo and the other guy have so much entertainment thanks to Nina and the Duke kid.

AYO if there’s any KTLs or CL/RD interested, come apply <3 we’d love to have you help us out since everyone’s getting busy with school hahahaha crying 😀

Decent art, but not much substance to the story and characters. Bland. Trying to to choke me to death with cute children smiling?

I know some people ship Nina and the Duke kid, but I don't like spoilt brats like that so I can't ship it. Nina is too good for him. He dare walk into a woman's room where men are strictly prohibited? He even admitted that he knew men were forbidden and said: "so what? I am a duke, I can do whatever I want". That is what I call disrespect. Don't be fooled, Nina. Just cause he's a kid makes no different. He's gonna grow up to be a sexist anyway. Don't be fooled!
Oh, I also can't see Nina and the highness cause the age difference is too much.

Users who are viewing this thread