Love Quest for a Servant Girl

Y’all even if she is isekai’d and “mentally 20+“ she acts and looks like a middle schooler. The king acts and looks like an adult, even if he is 19 you should be suspicious of a middle schooler and a highschooler dating. The power imbalance is to great and sets a bad example for younger readers.

Thank you translators for your efforts, I know that you can not change what the original Mangaka has written but I will be dropping this because of the off putting romance. The humor was good and I liked the main character so I see why you guys choose it.

Queen: Maid, give the king an heir
Also queen: I changed my mind, I’m killing you and the kid

wht i thought there would be a time skip????? im probably gonna drop cause. shes way too young (and the way they act in regards to age is completely different too)

'cmon You have to see it with an Open-mid. This is situated in another time, with other culture it really happened for sure. Actually it happened in the scripture. Abraham could not have children with her wife Sarai. She decided yo give her handmaid to Abraham. They had a son and after few time God told Sarai she Will be pregnant with a son, she didn't belive it and laught at the fact because she was very old and her mestruation period had already stopped . Sarai has a son and arrepent about her distrust. Do You know what happened to the maid?

You can read it.
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/gen/16?lang=eng

Actually if You read the Old Testament You Will find a Lot of stories, and it Will opend your mind with knowledge about how the people in those times behave and belive.

Sorry for the miss spell My pone change the words u.u

I see alot of people in these comments, casually approving of grooming and inappropriate romantic relations with a minor, justifying it by saying she's "mentally older" or "they're only 5 years apart" (which is questionable at best😒😒), this is creepy and concerning... Stop doing mental gymnastics to make this relationship ok, call it for what it is and stop trying to assuage your guilt with semantics. Have some emotional and mental maturity, and either come to terms with what this might be turning into or drop.

Putting that aside, I truly hope that he doesn't have any romantic interests towards her, and that his possessiveness is that of a king trying to keep his assets from being stolen. With this frame of mind, I will continue reading (🎪). If the tone changes to something more romantic, while she's still young, then in dropping it as well.

I hope in the next chapter she addresses this situation and how she feels/what's going on. Judging from how frozen she was, this development was wholly unexpected and I believe that he will not make any romantic advances towards her. Where's that time jump, tho? 👁️👄👁️

I dont see anything wrong in this series. 😒 be open minded people.
I hope they wont drop this 😞
The story is quite interesting

Thank you Parody scans!!!

Omg Nina, babbbyyyyy I understand how you feel ahagsgdgsjdhsksldhal

I bet he's gonna say something like he teaches her cuz she's so useless it brought out his protective instincts or something lol

I know it is NOT CORRECT to join a minor and and grow man together ( and I hope that if they end up together must be until she is old enough) and before the parents really married their daughters pretty young.

These times where Pedo is common in mangas and webcomics is tragic. I have heard about legalize pedo ‘cause many powerful pedo people are falling from that business. And they are searching ways of not be in jail because of that.

Just remember there is more good people but the bad people will win when the good ones do nothing at all.

Double-page supporter
I like it as I've finally reached the chapter where the description is talking about. Can't wait to see what the King will do about his changing heart. Will he release the Saintess & keep our FL by his side until she matures & make her his? From the original novel that the FL read (& from the description alone) it did hint on how much the King & Saintess sleep together, but with a new young innocent girl getting in the mix, he showed promise to be a lot better & not forceful to the women. But it looks like he's already fixated on FL, so we have to get ready for whatever is happening next. Don't hate on him yet, people. He's the ML, he should be okay.

i reaaaaaaly hope that she doesn’t end up in a romantic relationship with him and ends with more of a father daughter kind of dynamic because she’s a child even if this is in a different time period and if she’s mentally older still not okay :/

Welcome to another chapter of "My cute sarcastic little maid can't possibly be this dense."

Users who are viewing this thread