Love Quest for a Servant Girl

I want to know what he’s going to tell her!!!
Also, thank you for translating parody scans ❤️

Just block step bro’s group and you won’t see anymore chapters from them. Their translation wasn’t that good and we should never support snipers

Aggregator gang
if the emperor is ML I'm gonna puke before MC becomes legal
I don't wanna ship this MC with anybody tbh she seems bad in a way it's just my gut

Aggregator gang
DYPDt-uWAAIv7y8

I don't know why but I usually don't think about their past life ages but I keep thinking about it in this manhwa I don't know if I'm being Prejudiced or anything but this just makes me oddly uncomfortable
Age in manhwa never really mattered to me but maybe because they're both not adults and they're both not Minors, but in completely different age groups between 5 years. And mind you they did not know each other before this. (Grammar suxs)
I'm not sure who I should be worried about more since in present time MC is 14 and ML is 19 but if you count even her past MC is 30ish and ML is 19
I'm gonna skim through the novel to see any difference in the story since I still wanna give this a chance
That's just my opinion don't let me stop you or whatever

Fed-Kun's army
I still don't know who the ml is but pls let it be the emperor. The king is too weird and the age gap is too big. Also for a Tl novel I have not see or heard any fucking really. Weird...

I woke up to the first three chapters of this mass update and every time I clicked “next” there was another chapter, I was so happy omg. THANK YOU ❤️

(Btw @Pokeroots my quality on mobile was perfect so I think that might be an issue w/ your phone)

This is soo good, I love the Grand Duke's Character growth. It feels a bit rushed, but we really see that kid grow up, he really feels taller in this batch.

Users who are viewing this thread