Love Quest for a Servant Girl

Does anyone also have blurry images starting from chapter 26? Or does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you💕

im really
REALLY
hope that nina will ended up with the grand duke but....

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Nooo :(( I started to love Alex and Nina so much :(((

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Nooo I don’t want Nina to end up with the king. That’s disgusting and I’m dropping. I wanted her to end up with the blond duke.

Code:

This is making me so sad, i was crying when alex had to go away, i love the king and the grand duke, i can't choose between the king and the grand duke, but i wish for nina, king, the grand duke, beato, and sir leo to be happily ever after

Code:

Everyone just spoiling everything here. Post your comments on that specific chapter, or use spoiler tags.

My short review, may be slight spoilers so I'm putting spoiler tags but no specific story moments are spoiled.

I hope the king dies along with Dio and Leo preferably. They are all abusive or pedophiles or both. The King treats everyone like objects and does whatever he wants and yet no one questions it, even the protagonist who should have modern sensibilities does not question it as much as she should. She's fine being treated like a subhuman person. This one of those stories where the ML is a terrible person start to finish but is given a sad backstory so everything is forgiven. The saintess has no personality and seems fine being a hostage. I like alex, if the king dies and he inherits then that would be great but it seems like we're heading towards pedo land.

Overall it has some good ideas, some good setup for character development but it doesn't seem like this story is going to deliver any of that as all the flaws of people are just brushed aside for inconsequential things. I'll rate it 4/10, the art is nice but not mind blowing.

I'm honestly curious to see where this goes, can't wait for the next season and what it will bring.

And as a note, if you are incapable of reading a fantasy medieval setting without overlaying our modern way of thinking upon it then you should probably look for another genre. Things aren't always better in fantasy, frankly they're usually far worse when it comes to social standards and hierarchy, but there is nothing wrong with an author being true to that sort of setting and incorporating it. Are certain characters in this story by our standards definitely bad selfish people? For sure, of course. But it fits the setting, and they are acting as is expected.
Yes, even the King with all his selfish attitude, given how he was raised as a boy with nothing to have his own to suddenly having a power Nina herself referred to as practically a living God, is it any wonder he's so selfish and inconsiderate? It's not good, but it's justifiable and could be so much worse. Normally this sort of person would have been an evil dictator but by all accounts he's the best King for their country.
If you can't handle such writing, which is perfectly fine, by all means move on to another story. Just be aware it is very common in this type of genre from comics to books to TV and movies.

As a male reader, I just found out that Shoujo meant the manga's target demographic is young women. Nonetheless, I enjoy it a lot!

A natural bitchy MC who reel boy's hearts and make them cry sad later.

A clueless Male Lead that becomes possessive but indecisive what to do.

A Mama's Boy potential Male Lead, who doesn't condemn his parents doing evil things.

Well, I read the first season and can't wait to the second to arrive...

My brain of salt is this: the king's not a bad person, if anything, it's an aphatic most of the time.
by the end of season 1 he seems to be like someone who is just recently discovering what is to like someone
I do not blame him for wanting to keep the only thing that can relieve his pain close to him. A real bad person would have kept her tied up or in shackles....

As a side note, can we give it a thought to appreciate the our beloved nina didn't fall to the stupid thinking of "sticking to the plot even tough its completely different to it now?". Our girl is such a pride I was worried about that detail really a 10 this as of now

Ahhhhh I just binged on this and it’s going on hiatus?! Great work translator group! I’ll be waiting ToT...Anyways I like how this was written ‘cause I find myself empathizing with the characters more than other isekai works, the characters are all adorable!
As I understood this, the king has a bad choice of words (I mean, Nina keeps reinterpreting his words lmao), I hope he learns to express himself more in the next volume. And would you look at his expression when he was holding Nina! Omg (≧∇≦)! He’s too attached! Poor Grand Duke, I’m thinking he’ll really become Nina’s little brother but until that time keep working hard! And Beato....I think he was OG Nina’s soulmate goooosh. Nina’s doing great so far rooting for you girl, don’t die (as ordered by the King and me, a reader lmao)! This is getting too long but what do you think of twin flames and soul mates? I feel like this two could be twin flames while this two could be soul mates.
P.S. I thought it would be rated X because of the novel the protag read so I almost didn’t read this, but after checking tags and genres I’m glad I did read.

TvT you're so amazing!!!! Can you give us a little notice of when my darling rabbit will come back???

Users who are viewing this thread