Love Quest for a Servant Girl

The age gap between the king (possible ML?) and Nina is like 5 years (Nina is 14 and the King is 19 I think). I get that people are creeped out because the king looks much older than Nina but damn Nina is probably gonna grow up and then get a guy?? Also nina transmigrated so mentally she's like already 20-something... There are SO many factors to consider.
Anyway I really wanna read this manhwa. Hope someone picks it up. Or else newtoki screenshots+ papago is the only way to go 😩✊

Group Leader
Hi guys, this series is going to be picked up soon. If there are any scanlation teams who are in the process of scanlating this series, fly me a message on MD because a group I'm in have already started as well. Thanks <3.

Double-page supporter
I ruined the 69! Also does this throw shade at tl novels? Cause if it does.. oh I just read the spoiler thanks for the tip

Fed-Kun's army
Usually, I don't drop stories by the 5th chapter unless they're too frustrating or make no sense... I'm thinking of dropping this out of a mixture of boredom and disinterest in the MC, she is too bland and I don't mean her looks (well that too but it's not the reason), she is just hella boring and has 0 personality. The author is probably going for the "relatable" character thing but I don't read isekai to see someone like 99% of the people. If I wanted that I'd read a slice of life genre or some realistic shit. If I read isekai I want novelty in the setting and also a refreshing MC. I'm not expecting every isekai to have a badass MC with awesome martial arts but the MC needs to be special in some shape or form.
As I said I'm "thinking of dropping this" and haven't 100% made my decision so I might stop reading this until it has 20-30 more chapters and then read them altogether and see if the MC, pace and setting change or not

After reading spoilers and comments, I decided to drop this. So basically she ended up in a tl novel (most likely with sex scenes bc they kept mentioning it in the prologue) and the emperor is 19 and she's 14...but she's actually 20. Even though she's mentally twenty, If they do the nasty with her in a 14 y/o body that makes the mc a pedophile (I'm definitely not okay with that). I'm still wondering if this is smut or not....if it wasn't I would totally read but I have my doubts with this one.

There's only 5 chaps so I don't think its that bad to warrant a drop lol its just barely started. Though I am seeing some comments talking about age diff which people say her mental is 20 so loopholes really are something else... The body is 14 so( There isnt a time skip) ??? Also some comments talking about shitty ML, It's still funny that with how often I've seen shitty MLs I honestly don't think hes that bad? He doesn't make me mad or anything even from the spoilers I've seen, hes pretty tame (I haven't seen anything like rape in the spoilers so idk yet) I saw some spoilers and all I gotta say is the lines are super blurred and IM CONFUSED girl zoning every man while not at the same time.

Korean Translators, please apply!
We need you so much! 😔

Okay, just a thought:
So whenever I read comments like
pedo
here there and everywhere, my mind takes me back to twitter, facebook, and instagram posts wherein underage teens post their pictures in almost nude (if not really nude).. which is very much an eye candies to pedophiles lurking in social media.. and that's in real life.

Sometimes, I can't help but scratch my head most of the time because of the irony in real life.. 😐😑

ty so much for translating this :D

edit : i read the spoiler😅 will drop this if
anything nasty happens
but for now, will keep reading because there's no more to read 😭😭

novel with lots of sexual scenes" the sole reason i keep reading this shit lmao

Users who are viewing this thread