Love Quest for a Servant Girl

the shipping nina is weird but I see her relationship with all the male charas as more of a little sister sort of relationship?
the 'give her to me if u don't want her' in the last chapter I think is more like adopting her (is what ide like to assume). the age gap between charas is also vague but the way that Nina is portrayed is really childish and so is her appearance so either way i think it'll be a big weird

I think I remember reading somewhere that
Nina and the Emperor is the END GAME.

Though I want Sir Knight for me, he is such a teddy bear, same with Dio, he is HOT. The Duke is adorable I might keep him as a brother.

"He rubbed my bleeding lips. Then he nonchalantly licked the bloodied finger. It was just his finger that touched me, but I somehow felt nervous."
this synopsis...aight wtv. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ time to read it ig

Biggest spoiler i read in NU
she is the next saintess however there should be one at a time. The OG universe was so sad, like literally heart wrenching

Hands Bruh ( •_•)>⌐■-■
I think it was apparent that nina was going to get into a relationship eventually , because of the romance tag. If the romance tag was directed toward secondary and relationships developed outside the mc's area , there might have been a comment by the translators or author's themselves. Honestly i think any romance related detail might happened after Nina grows a little older. I think her current age is 15? only she looks younger because of malnutrition and the injury in the heart? ?

So is the endgame really
nina and the king?
Cuz i seriously dont want that.

Isn't the king 19 years old ?They are only 4 years apart wtf about age gap lol.I ship them

Thank you translator as wel as for the author! This was already on my list but since its been updating so slow I haven’t really started reading this but thankssss this is a very awesome work!

Lol the king is not even 20 and everyone’s been saying like he’s 30 and fall in love with a teenager. Gosh if he’s 19 he’s a teenager himself.

@mochjti
Don't worry about the age gap, it's not that far apart. The emperor is 19 years old and nina is 15 so at least for me it's acceptable

Yup. My heart fell for the pretty Griffin and the whole aesthetic really (◔‿◔)(◍•ᴗ•◍)

Even if the age gap ain’t that big, I ain’t feeling it at all. Our little Blondie though, what a precious angel. Begone, thot king

Users who are viewing this thread