Love Score - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Moe and Yuuji

@Sippers Ah I see what you mean. I think he since he only sees the compatibility score and a couple of images it's kind of forgivable. After all, he doesn't really know any of them that well in real life and the scenes we see are just simulations right?

Aggregator gang
Is this a society where dating isn't a thing but the term Dating is? What majority of people use this Ai app thing? is it only for those people who don't have time to date, feel emotions of love cause they don't have enough time with people? do high schoolers use this? do people actually date? makes you think

Group Leader
That last girl is lying, 100%. It's like having someone walk up to you and say, "You won the lottery". It's a scam!

Also, this manga's pretty amazing so far. Not only are the scenarios+cliffhangers interesting, I also think the pacing fits the monthly format quite well: it always has that question or "simulation" of the month instead of the usual enjoyment killer I experience where I come back every monthly release, the story hasn't advanced past the previous month's question at all, and I'm bound to lose interest until the point I drop the series entirely.

Thankfully, this series fits more like a collection of similarly themed short stories so far, so I feel like I can come back and read(buy even) the chapters because I can know the author's at least advancing the theme, so it'll probably be worthwhile.

Who hasn't experienced this?

But yeah...Hope I didn't just jinx it with all this.

Fed-Kun's army
@matresscow @Freestule @Knighto you guys i guess I didn't read good enough because I thought these were real events not just simulations. RIP. I thought just the percentages and the montage the app gives you was fake and everything else was real.

Moe is freaking adorable but needs someone more grown up than MC-kun - him and Chise would have to have the best shot, and this 95% chick's 5% is probs NTR cause this is Japan

PoH

I feel like Moe is one of those character that are going to be scammed by some asshole and fell down the rabbit hole like in Metamorphosis.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like how that underanalysis looks...

@icantnotthink I think that, in his defense, marriage is usually a difficult or tricky proposition to men and is much less committal than just entering a relationship. Even now men are getting married less and less because of issues relating to parental rights and divorce, which could make some trepidation on the topic justified. Plus waiting to get married until you've dated for a significant portion of time drastically increases the likelihood of maintaining a good relationship after the "honeymoon phase" is over, so I can understand being slow to approach the topic.

Contributor
Moe is the cutest since the beginning, and she don't search for someone with 100%.

Dex-chan lover
Two people playing the odds in the exact opposite ways
I'm excited

Dex-chan lover
Oh God, someone is going to turn into a yandere from the app aren't they?! D:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow, comments section, Moe is a tragedy.

Multiple times she is shown saying "I don't want to disappoint senpai" as a justification for toxic behavior, and lying to her parents like that, this was a disaster of a simulation. Y'all got those "I can fix her" rose glasses glued onto your faces :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread