Love Score

Dex-chan lover
Wait what are the author’s other works? Should i be worried that they had to put a warning in the description?

Woah, so basically this app simulates your love life? Or does it make it happen somehow in reality?

Fed-Kun's army
@TNT261

263076 is one example of his other work. NSFW, not just the title but the entire site, if you know what it is. Check it on a burner phone using stolen wi-fi with VPN if you value your reputation.

Just kidding... It's just nekkid cartoon.

This headed towards Black Mirror territory. Interested for more.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
so the app accurately simulated EVERY ASPECT of his life for over 300 days, including : his internal thoughts, conversation with his friend, and sex life ?

time travel (changing the past) seems MUCH MORE feasible than this app.

also, this series needs a 'sci fi' tag

Dex-chan lover
im going to give this one a shot, but this had a trippy start... score and status will depend on the progression from now on.

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading this type of manga before one of the couples was twins and the fked kinda forgot the title.

Nvm i guess it’s a bit different

because 90% of the story is a simulation

Aw man, so there’s no set love interest? :/ though I love LEN[A-7]’s art, the storyline isn’t my taste

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? So the app simulate everything? Even his sex life etc?

Aggregator gang
Finds out he's gay and get's 100% with his friend Ono just cuz he thought it'd be fun to find out what his relationship with Ono would be like

Btw he wasted money on that trial

Users who are viewing this thread