Love Score

Dex-chan lover
That app seems like a one-shot guarantee to getting data from even the most stalwart off-gridders.

This is a really strong start so far. The premise is interesting, art's good and I like how the sex is handled with each relationship. I hope it doesn't cheapen itself by going full Black Mirror and just simplifying it all down to "cellphone bad".

Aggregator gang
This is making me sad. The 1st girl was the best.

But clearly he hasn’t found the girl with 100%. - HIS SOUL MATE

But then again it’s a Manga, it’s purpose is to make it seem compatible with each girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Tankoubon for Love Score will be released on October 7. New chapters will be released here probably every 3-4 weeks but all the chapters for tank vol. 2 will wait until tank release. Tank purchasers (vol. 1 or vol. 2) will however get early releases before any is posted on MD.

Fed-Kun's army
@nolyta09

It's serialized on a print magazine so the only raw online is the first chapter. There are currently 5 chapters out on good! Afternoon monthly seinen magazine, with the next chapter out on Sept 7 and vol. 1 tank out in early October.

I liked it much better than I thought I would.

I guess he daydreams a bit after each of the 3 chapters, but I assume what we see is the future he'd have with the girl? Makes me want to smack him after not going for #1 outright. But I suppose that's youth for you.

Kind of wonder if there's going to be any real pursuit or if there'll just be an open ending down the line lol

"Your destined love is super cute uguu". It's hard to read manga like this when the real world is full of so many people who can't even take basic care of their physical appearance anymore.

Dex-chan lover
series looks great for now, would they pull same sex too in the compatibility app

I take back what I said before, I went into this assuming it was lighthearted yet somehow it feels more like a horror manga even though there's no gore or anything. Just this sense of dread as this guy stupidly decides his life based on what a phone app tells him, like an episode of the twilight zone if the new twilight zone episodes weren't terrible garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread