Love Score

Basically: Translator deleting all his stuff on the website when he got proven wrong about spoilers being on the description.

Poor dude is selfdestructing RIP. Hope someone else picks this up.

former translator is a sore loser LMAO
hope this series gets picked up again soon

Dex-chan lover
@bugmenot2 the scanlator deleted all the chapters he uploaded to mangadex after and altercation with a staff member on a oneshot he did. Was a real petty move tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me what website has the English translations so far? I would really appreciate any response. 🙏🏻 This sucks. 😔

Dex-chan lover
well that blows, translator worked on some good series and I liked his attempt to get people to buy the manga with his "get the chapter quicker if you buy" policy schtick, but that's gotta be some of the fastest acting(and silly) drama I've ever seen, like there had to be more building up to it than just that right? sigh...

Fed-Kun's army
4ab.png
mfw translator wont post again

@TinyOrbo thanks for the info. came here to reread cause it was interesting then saw everything gone. hope someone new picks it up.

Dex-chan lover
@versub @pockettrash
I think these are PBT's chapters
LMAO, this is going to be like the scene in Avengers: Infinity War where
Wanda destroys Vision to thwart Thanos, but he just restores Vision, takes the Mind Stone, then kills Vision a second time.

Wanda = TPBT
Vision = All of TPBT's releases
Mind Stone = Love Score chapters
Thanos = Mods

Fed-Kun's army
its just weird tbh, not that interesting and clearly not a romance. the character development is really poor due to the fact that the girls change in every chapter, its just like a vn harem game but with less development

Slightly interesting but the fact that they're all simulations makes everything a little too weird. Also,lmao it got taken down again. Rip.

Users who are viewing this thread