Love Score

Man, I read the first 3 chapters and took a small break to play a video game. Came back about an hour later to read the others and the entire series has been nuked. What happened?

Dex-chan lover
It’s gone again. 😔 Someone needs to bring this series back. 😭

I'm so glad that us readers continue to get shit on by scanlator disputes with the site administration. Surely that's the best for us floor-licking plebs that just want to read manga we enjoy. Thanks to both parties for fucking us all once again I really appreciate it.

Double-page supporter
Lol it is funny just when i bookmark yesterday just to read it today, the chapter is gone already

I'm sorry, but the site moderator removed the chapters I uploaded accusing me of copying others' work.

At least I tried

Which English scanlation group is translating this currently? I really just want to run away from the Mangadex drama and read some braindead ecchi.

Dex-chan lover
@AtaruAlves
I'm sorry the moderator deleted the chapters and accused me from copying
oh my what a shame.. But I think if you could pick this up again it will be better starting from chapter 7 (if the raws available soon) instead from chap 1 since people can read from another sites who have a copy chapters

The One
Staff
Admin
@captaincarl @AtaruAlves

Paulbunyan's 1st page:
m1.png

Ataru's 1st page:
1-acc6d391a8c5c3b8e3cfd7e1805ea7faa0c62642758a3945cc68e7adc5c95b26.png

Dex-chan lover
All they had to do was the anti highschool plagiarism tactic of swapping the verb positions around

Contributor
Just a quick update for everyone - TPBT is still translating the series, but they’re just not uploading it to MangaDex. They’re going to release chapter seven in a couple of weeks, but you can get it right now (alongside the previous chapters) by showing proof that you purchased the first volume.

I did it just because after reading so many series here for free, I’d feel guilty if I didn’t support the official release in some manner besides the occasional Humble Bundle. I’d try to persuade TPBT to put their series back up here, but I’m afraid I might just exacerbate the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread