Love Situations of People Who Change Genders When Embarrassed - Ch. 2

reu

Dex-chan lover
According to this sage wisdom, my man's not only gay, he's gay squared
5d1.jpg
Sexy time with a dude and a partner who has gay(female) interests

Last edited:
Group Leader
They both gotta admit they're pretty gay, nah but seriously they're just bisexual XD

Dex-chan lover
If it’s cute it’s not gay. Also, I am not a guy to nitpick on gender changing boy girls, but the uniform also changing is weird even for my standards.

Dex-chan lover
"but I'm not gay though" the levels of cope in manga seem to be reaching critical levels...

Dex-chan lover
The second one got a better deal:
The first's lucky pervert's air bags were deflated, the second got the handful she never knew she needed.

Dex-chan lover
On other news, it seems the first guy fail catching her/him. Their head must've hurt quite a bit.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's gay or even particularly bisexual if you have a whopping one same-sex crush and it's not bad if it is. But that's me being overly serious.
Something to be said about no label should be put on someone that doesn't want it, but... simultaneously some people are so resistant to a bi/pan label for no reason. It's not like they mean you have to be 50/50 or something, it can be 1/99 split and still be valid.

Aggregator gang
Something to be said about no label should be put on someone that doesn't want it, but... simultaneously some people are so resistant to a bi/pan label for no reason. It's not like they mean you have to be 50/50 or something, it can be 1/99 split and still be valid.
I agree. It was more of a "no need to overthink".
Though I guess I'm blessed to be able to make such careless statements.

Users who are viewing this thread