Love Situations of People Who Change Genders When Embarrassed - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Nah man they change when they're embarrassed, not when they're aroused. Which actually does raise an important question, what happens if the girl changes into a guy mid coitious? Would it be like one of chinese finger traps?

images
not a nice thought tbh. but i imagine embarrassment and arousal will go hand in hand in this story

Dex-chan lover
Fucking damn it, my predictions were wrong. I was betting that both parties would have the genderswap condition...

This is peak. You like straight romance ? Check. You like BL ? Check. You like yuri ? Check.
WRONG
The "straight" coupling got blocked by a cock

Dex-chan lover
women in general tend to be more socially accepting and progressive than men according to data from the USA and the UK. Therefore I conclude that this manga chapter is scientifically accurate (y)

Dex-chan lover
women in general tend to be more socially accepting and progressive than men according to data from the USA and the UK. Therefore I conclude that this manga chapter is scientifically accurate (y)
This story take place in Japan tho.

Group Leader
I honestly thought he said she had a "cock" but then I thought about and it was just "Rack", still she does have a cock when transformed XD

Dex-chan lover
This story take place in Japan tho.
er, well done for noticing?

To answer you seriously, I said the countries I did because I know there's data backing that without checking. As for anywhere else, Japan included, it makes logical sense that it would be the same because progressive attitudes benefit women - as a demographic whose rights are up for debate, abortion, pay gaps, the expectation they be houswives and babymakers, all that - more than they do men, who might go through life not even noticing systemic issues like that because they often aren't directly affected unless they are also another kind of minority.

Recently, Japan has had quite a few court cases on transgender discrimination that have been going mostly positively for trans people. There's one expecting a ruling this Wednesday, even. So, y'know, I don't know that you personally have the view that a lot of weebs seem to, that Japan is some bastion of anti-progressivism, but that's not really holding true in any case (especially - as far as I've noticed - since Abe was killed and the Unity Church has lost its grip somewhat on the government). Given all that, it's not that weird, imo, to expect the average woman in Japan to be more progressive than the average man.

Anyway, you probably won't read all this, but thanks if you humoured my autism by doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread