Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 19 - Chapter 19

Dex-chan lover
The sister seems like a really piece of shit person, every time she has shown up she’s been awful. She treats Doyeon in a very condescending way, i was curious as to why Doyeon didn’t seem to mind at all nor seemed to dislike her back but now that Jinju mentioned Doyeon’s facade i wonder if Doyeon is just masking her real feelings most of the time. Maybe she does feel resentment, I’d love to see everything she’s been holding back.

Group Leader
The sister is really toxic 💀
She's maybe why Doyeon have so "family issues".
She's talking about people problems so lightly as if they don't have feelings...
It's like saying "oh you can show me your body" to a somebody that got sexually assaulted :/
She really is a piece of garbage.

And there's another problem because the old lady told to this young guy that he looked great with Doyeon so he's still trying to stick himself to her.

Just do sex all night with each other atleast I'll be blessed 😮‍💨

Holy crap her sister is an absolute POS. Since we don’t actually see Gunwoo try to take her away from home I hope he does the right thing and tells her what her sister is up to. It’s one thing to be concerned, but to try and control them and their situation is f*cking ridiculous.
They both need to mind the business that pays them.

Aggregator gang
thank you for the update!!

every character has a messed up personality huh..

Dex-chan lover
Oh the Pah characters are so interesting, I have no idea she gonna overreact in dead serious energy like that at all. The way she knew Jinju was trying to grab a knife bruh

Why is she have to go that far??
Is it simply just because she hating people touching her stuffs or her parents' stuff, esp when Doyoen was just an adopted person and she dared messed up?

Users who are viewing this thread