Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 20 - Chapter 20

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah I bet the sis definitely has a crush on her which would explain why she’s soooo freaking weird about her housing Jinju. Jinju sure isn’t an innocent victim. She’s definitely manipulative and some other shit. While Doyeon for now I guess I can’t really see any red flags besides her quick change in attitude that one time. Who knows maybe she can get batshit angry and we’ll see it one day. Either way I’m loving the spicy scenes

Dex-chan lover
I think she wanted it to hurt as a form of punishment since she know that Doyeon was raised catholic, she believes she my have cause a ton of problems with her family (I say believes because from her relationship with her sister and by what the teacher said, I already believe there's some issues with her and her adoptive family) she wanted Doyeon to unknowingly punish her for that.
Or she is a masochist👀

Group Leader
That's what you get 🤷🏽‍♀️ At least it made her leave the house.
Great great 😌
Again thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
This is so fucked up!
But also so good!
Talk about autodestruct behavior (I hope we get them to heal in some moment).
Thank you for the update

Aggregator gang
Saying that to the sister was… shocking, but the bitch deserved something to hurt her, and it seems like nothing was going to hurt more than knowing that (I also believe in the theory that she has a crush on Doyeon). Jinju's character is certainly intriguing, when I think I start to understand her, she does something that confuses me again, and for that I love it.

Doyeon is not a complete saint either, I don't see any red flags in her yet, but staying fucking her neighbor instead of going with her sister or talking, maybe it wasn't the best alternative XD

Dex-chan lover
Saying that to the sister was… shocking, but the bitch deserved something to hurt her, and it seems like nothing was going to hurt more than knowing that (I also believe in the theory that she has a crush on Doyeon). Jinju's character is certainly intriguing, when I think I start to understand her, she does something that confuses me again, and for that I love it.

Doyeon is not a complete saint either, I don't see any red flags in her yet, but staying fucking her neighbor instead of going with her sister or talking, maybe it wasn't the best alternative XD
I also thought Doyeon didn’t have any red flags but then I remember how she totally lied to the cop about Jinju and didn’t inform Jinju about it either (yet at least) so for now she’s pretty selfish in a way.

Group Leader
I think she wanted it to hurt as a form of punishment since she know that Doyeon was raised catholic, she believes she my have cause a ton of problems with her family (I say believes because from her relationship with her sister and by what the teacher said, I already believe there's some issues with her and her adoptive family) she wanted Doyeon to unknowingly punish her for that.
yeah she said something along the lines of "it's okay to hurt" or "i'm fine with being hurt" i thought that translating it in "i want it to hurt" was better and got straight to the point, especially because jinju was being so persistent.... i'm not really sure on my wording tbh... i'll check lezhin release when it will come out lol

Aggregator gang
I also thought Doyeon didn’t have any red flags but then I remember how she totally lied to the cop about Jinju and didn’t inform Jinju about it either (yet at least) so for now she’s pretty selfish in a way.
Well, her lying to the "policeman" turned out to be a good thing, even if she doesn't know it, so I'm not complaining. But yeah, Doyeon is starting to get a little selfish.

Dex-chan lover
Love the drama haha

and the 👀 ... wish I have neighbor willing to ehemm 😭
8f9e6e9a0a989cd5b38cb87c7892598e.jpg

But it's quite scary if it's like this masochist neighbor :'(

Dex-chan lover
yeah she said something along the lines of "it's okay to hurt" or "i'm fine with being hurt" i thought that translating it in "i want it to hurt" was better and got straight to the point, especially because jinju was being so persistent.... i'm not really sure on my wording tbh... i'll check lezhin release when it will come out lol
That's pretty interesting I think actually, the former kind of feed into jinjus whole lack of self worth they've been building up for the whole story? But what you went with makes a lot of sense too especially w her actually being able to get off this time

Users who are viewing this thread