Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 32 - Chapter 32

Dex-chan lover
emotional-damage-emotional.gif

Emotional damage fr fr

Dex-chan lover
Lol I’m sorry but I’m calling bullshit on jinju.
Doyeon being the major people pleaser she is sees jinju as this incredibly lonely person who has no one to turn to. She’s never felt warmth from another person in a sexual way or really an emotional way too. She’s always felt alone. Doyeon doesn’t want jinju to feel that way so she acts like a romantic partner for jinju to please jinju. Not because she herself actually likes jinju but more so because she just is living through someone else’s desire. That is what jinju thinks of doyeon so even if jinju likes doyeon, she won’t say it because she might not want doyeon to live through her desires but to live for herself. That’s how much jinju likes doyeon, she maybe wants to set her free?

But the thing is, what these characters don’t seem to realize is this is a first for doyeon. Doyeon is shell shocked to feel what she feels. Is this her own desire or manufactured because jinju is that lonely? I honestly don’t really know. Doyeon has never showed interest for girls or guys until doyeon. Doyeon just May be attracted to a helpless vulnerable women. Or she’s really into milfs. I think doyeon is attracted to power imbalances, but does that mean she’s evil?

Dex-chan lover
Jinju could also just be putting up walls because she doesn’t want to get emotionally close to doyeon. Since this girl probably has some major relationship trust issues. Or also it could just be a combination of multiple stuff. Idk :p but I do stand by jinju lying to herself or being too closed off to admit she loves doyeon. Cuz either the author set us up but literally there’s so many things jinju has done for doyeon. Like it would be weird for her to not love doyeon in some capacity. You could argue she’s doing all this out of obligation but then the fact that she enjoys the sex so much and literally initiated it with doyeon a few times tells me otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
This manhwa just keep gettin better and better lol

That one panel about Morae describing how Doyeon taking her dear brother place like nothing, literally one of the sickest panels I ever seen, such a brutal moment when every genuinely nice things seem like hell

God dayaummm

Dex-chan lover
This manhwa surprising us with every issue as always.

It's great that the author decided to give an extra layer of nuance to both Morae's and Doyeon's character. Which is funny because as we learn more about Doyeon we understand her less. Should we trust her internal monologue, or what other characters think they know of her? That's the question that is proposed this chapter.

Double-page supporter
I was prepared to see Jinju turning down Doyeon, but it's so sad anyway... I hope they get to keep talking in the next chapter without one of them storming off or somebody interrupting.

I would really like to know more about Doyeon's past and what made her the way she is. If it has something to do with whatever happened to her parents or if something happened at the orphanage.
It would be so interesting if we had a flashback about that.

Thanks again for the chapter Jazkin :salute:

Dex-chan lover
This manhwa surprising us with every issue as always.

It's great that the author decided to give an extra layer of nuance to both Morae's and Doyeon's character. Which is funny because as we learn more about Doyeon we understand her less. Should we trust her internal monologue, or what other characters think they know of her? That's the question that is proposed this chapter.
Please no unreliable narrator I'm too dumb for that

Group Leader
She’s being honest, if she doesn’t like her or does not like her enough to call it « relationship » then she’s have the right to say it that’s all. It’s not because someone says that they « like you » doesn’t mean that you should like them back or even saying that you « like them » back just because it would’ve hurt them. (You should consider your feelings first)

And her big « sister » is probably right because « people that always smile are sometimes (more)dangerous /scarier than you own self » Smile does not mean you’re nice unfortunately 🫠 it probably means enjoying something and since we never truly understood Dayeon’s feelings we can’t really see if she’s « enjoying » being nice or even « enjoying » people that says that she’s nice.
[I don’t even know what i just wrote i was really tired when i wrote it…
If someone understand this i’ll congrat them]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread