Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 38 - Chapter 38

Dex-chan lover
Morae : I can do anything to protect my family.

Well, darling, now is your time to shine. Show us what you can do for your family. Or is the fact that Doyeon was hurt to protect your sorry ass wasn't enough to make her your family 🤨😒?

Fed-Kun's army
THANKS JAZKIN AND FAUST 9 FOR THE UPLOAD!!! also if this season ends after the next chapter im gonna rip my head off 😩. the climax is coming fr tho...

Aggregator gang
Anyone have ideas about how Jinju gets out of this situation? I'm thinking: (1) police get there quickly and the shark/s flee; or (2) Doyeon steals the guy's bike and throws a shark off the side of the building. There's a very distant: (3) husband comes back in time to actually do something to protect his wife; but that one is absurdly unlikely.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda expected that bec like there needs to be a big problem so the story can keep going we will see what will happen now

Thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang
I love how crazy Doyeon is, like, It's kind of creepy but cute how she tries hard to protect Jinju. Unfortunately, I see the kidnapping as very likely for the next chapter, unless Jinju escapes through the balcony or something crazy like that.

Even though Morae now wants to do the right thing, I'm still waiting for her to get hit by a truck.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the sister is actually a monster. I actually am shocked at how fucking evil she is for willingly selling someone to human traffickers like this. What the absolute fuck? Doyeon should never fucking look at her again. Holy fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread