Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 39 - Chapter 39

It’s been a while since I’ve been so angry over a character. Maybe it’s because she reminds me of my family member

Dex-chan lover
It's really sad that it took you all of that to understand something about your sister, Morae. You were so hell bent on hating her because you thought she was taking your brother place that you didn't even think about how hard it must have been for her to be force to fill those shoes. Now you ruined the only little piece of happiness she had and you didn't even bother to apologize. That brother of yours must be real disappointed to see the piece of shit you've become using him as an excuse.

Dex-chan lover
What makes you think she's mentally ill? Regardless, she's indeed the one who set this up, so it's not unreasonable for someone to blame her for her culpability. If Doyeon wanted and could provide the evidence, she could argue for her sister as an accomplice to murder (if Jinju were actually killed). I don't know that a "mental illness" defense would help her much in that case, given the facts (as you mentioned).

She's been nothing but terrible and about her thoughts on her actions, we've actually been in her mind, in which she's been coherent and has shown clear understanding of the consequences of her actions but also right and wrong. She's willingly sentenced someone to death and even in this chapter seems to care very little, instead only worrying about how Doyeon has the "audacity" to worry about a woman potentially being murdered. For her, it's Doyeon who is acting weird? That's the kind of woman this sister is.
nah, we looked in her head and saw a confused child who developed some serious issues over her brother's death and how quickly her parents adopted someone who can be defined as a psychopath considering how Doyeon can flip on and off whatever switch is needed to get people to act in whatever way she needs them to, then saw she has just been assuming things about their interactions and is now having a moment of mental clarity about the whole thing

doesn't make her actions morally justified, just makes her stupid from mental illness, not intentionally evil and flipping for the sake of plot

Aggregator gang
F E A R

Morae's damn heel turn made me even angrier at her. Ma'am this was your fault, Doyeon should've turned you in to the police then and there for conspiring with the kidnappers. If something terrible happens to Jinju, part of it is on her.
Dammit I hope Jinju's okay.

Thank you for your work, jazkin. I hope you're feeling better.

Dex-chan lover
This story is going to kill me!
Also, I want those guys to die very slowly. Nobody touches Milf!

Fed-Kun's army
thank you jazkin for the upload and faust9 for the qc!!! love the translations as always!!

Dex-chan lover
I don't believe the author will pull that to Jinju but BRUH get your shit together tf that should never be a thing to wish for, calm down and touch grass lol
mabe you should touch grass bro you are more dumb that the other person, it’s fucking fiction the fact that you think your ass has any right to tell some one what to feel on an fiction story is werdo behaivor

there is such a thing as having an story stir emotion in you, HAVE YOU never read comments on an manga before to not know people wishing an fictional characrer to die in an story??? like touch some grass bro

Dex-chan lover
mabe you should touch grass bro you are more dumb that the other person, it’s fucking fiction the fact that you think your ass has any right to tell some one what to feel on an fiction story is werdo behaivor

there is such a thing as having an story stir emotion in you, HAVE YOU never read comments on an manga before to not know people wishing an fictional characrer to die in an story??? like touch some grass bro
Omg... how are you real 🙏 jesus

I don't give a f about what you guys feel about something, but the moment you guys decide to express it out to fucking PUBLIC, use your brain for a sec, cuz every single person all has the right to hate on a stupid public behavior, you're telling everyone to endure a stupid shit thrown into their face out of nowhere here, smartass.

Also, smartass, something happened aint gonna justify it's a right thing to do lmaooo "have you ever seen crimes? have you ever seen people being cheated on? they happen a lot so don't judge them" that's what you sound like lmao

Dex-chan lover
Your point? The sister would literally have noone to turn to if the loan sharks themselves didn't exist in the first place🤡. And the loan sharks wouldn't be an issue if Jinju's husband didn't get them into debt and financially trap her. I swear- you're actually like Morae was the going to organ harvest Jinju on her own.
I'm not sure what's complicated here. Blame isn't a singular thing. The sister is part of the issue and has become knowingly complicit in the act. She is a large part of the reason they were able to get this close. That does not mean others aren't obviously also culpable or even more culpable. I'm not sure if you're trolling, but I hope you are--otherwise there's nothing more to say.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok, so like, the characters are varying degrees of fucked up, but Morae is a shockingly terrible person. How the hell is Doyeon even able to look at her after she just handed Jinju off to human traffickers? Holy fucking shit.

Users who are viewing this thread