Love's Revenge Game - Ch. 3 - The man who craves for despair & The woman who lives with hatred (3)

Dex-chan lover
I think he is thinking "Well, at least she is honest, she is not fooling me like the other one"... I am curious to know the FL reaction to why he is like this...

This is probably cathartic for both of them honestly, hopefully once they get it out of their system they can.... normalize the relationship and move on from both their hangups finally 😅

I am still unable to understand where this manhwa will go. Not sure whether i should drop it here and now either.

Please skip this rant of an angry arab,
"Shakshouka (Arabic: شكشوكة‎, also spelled shakshuka or chakchouka) is a Maghrebi dish of eggs poached in a sauce of tomatoes, olive oil, peppers, onion and garlic, and commonly spiced with cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, and nutmeg. Egg shakshouka evolved from an Ottoman meat stew, also called shakshouka, into a vegetarian egg-based dish.
The dish was brought to Israel by Tunisian Jews, where it has become a characteristic feature of both Israeli and Palestinian cuisine.
Shakshouka is typical of North African and Arab cuisine and is traditionally served in a cast iron pan or, in Morocco, a tajine. "
This is literally the first paragraph of the wiki page, they didn't even spell it correctly.
"israel" sucks
Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread