Lovesick Alley - Be part of our staff or just join our server 😊

Power Uploader
Lovesick Alley is recruiting! (★^O^★)

We are a newly formed group working on Shoujo manga (and 1 upcoming josei). We're looking for anyone who can help us with these roles:

Japanese Translators - JP>EN or SP>EN
Unexperienced or experienced - all welcome as long as not MTL!! I'm the only JTL right now, so any help would be amazing!! I got your back anytime you're busy IRL!

Cleaner/Redrawers
Experience required and must use Photoshop or any program that can export to PSD. - We have someone who helps us with the RD and I know a few things about it so no pressure for you!

Typesetters
Unexperienced or experienced - all welcome!! Fluency in English is preferred, but it's fine if you're not. Must have photoshop. My TS got your back!

We are all doing this on our free time so we totally understand if you're going to be busy with RL stuff so don't worry about that. Everyone will cover for you so you don't need to be pressured and just enjoy this hobby of ours. We have a bunch of series that we want to start, so we would appreciate any help.

Our Projects
Hayaku Shitai Futari
Kono Kyoushi, Zettai Wazato
Hana to Kuchizuke
Kyou mo, Karera no Otonari de
And many more!!

Join our newly created discord server and head to our recruitment channel or simply just join to connect with us 😊

Please DM me here on MD or discord at pattyyy#8346 if you're interested. I'm always on Do Not Disturb but you can totally disturb me LOL 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread