Łucja of Steel - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Zamek-Czocha.jpg
Hey, found the castle.
And its name is 'Czocha'
My mind shudders about all the monstrosities that transliterating from Polish through Japanese into English will spawn.
@genderbenderbb2 I suggest you should run all chapters by someone fluent in Polish.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Zamek-Czocha.jpg
Hey, found the castle.
And its name is 'Czocha'
My mind shudders about all the monstrosities that transliterating from Polish through Japanese into English will spawn.
@genderbenderbb2 I suggest you should run all chapters by someone fluent in Polish.
You have no idea lol. Google helps and I've gotten a lot of info drop from online folks but yeah, this ain't gonna be a series that's smooth as other manga haha.

"Boycehu" should be "Wojciechu".
Will change for future chapters. Thanks.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
You have no idea lol. Google helps and I've gotten a lot of info drop from online folks but yeah, this ain't gonna be a series that's smooth as other manga haha.

Will change for future chapters. Thanks.
Smooth or not smooth, I am dead serious. You gave three different spellings of the same city, which is completely understandable given that the source material probably couldn't get them right too, but still. I am 100% open to help you with getting that madness under some semblance of control, if you don't have anyone else.

Power Uploader
Smooth or not smooth, I am dead serious. You gave three different spellings of the same city, which is completely understandable given that the source material probably couldn't get them right too, but still. I am 100% open to help you with getting that madness under some semblance of control, if you don't have anyone else.
Really? Dang, also I do have someone on reddit who's willing but if I can't reach em, I can DM you too just in case.

Power Uploader
Check your pm.

Double-page supporter
"Łucja" I'm dying xD Yup, I will definitely read it because it's about my ojczyzna.

Users who are viewing this thread