Luo Zhi Yongzhe - Yi Shijie Luchu Da Maoxian - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
At this point I don't hesitate calling it a ripoff of that other naked hero manga
Looks like it, but with them wanting to give full fan service. I didn't keep up with the other naked hero manga so correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't that one actually hide all of the sensitive bits despite its premise? And if I recall correctly, the reason she could only wear a towel was because that happened to be what she was wearing when she was summoned so it got designated as the "heroes outfit" only allowing her to wear that. While here she got stripped for seemingly no reason during her transfer.

Contributor
Looks like it, but with them wanting to give full fan service. I didn't keep up with the other naked hero manga so correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't that one actually hide all of the sensitive bits despite its premise? And if I recall correctly, the reason she could only wear a towel was because that happened to be what she was wearing when she was summoned so it got designated as the "heroes outfit" only allowing her to wear that. While here she got stripped for seemingly no reason during her transfer.
Kinda, some chapters everything is hidden while others show most. Idk the reason but could be a question of magazine vs volume raws.
As for the other question. She got summoned from a hot spring with a towel and the godess essentially ignored her wanting more clothes. And then she got the "heroes outfit" thing like you say.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda, some chapters everything is hidden while others show most. Idk the reason but could be a question of magazine vs volume raws.
As for the other question. She got summoned from a hot spring with a towel and the godess essentially ignored her wanting more clothes. And then she got the "heroes outfit" thing like you say.
I wonder what excuse they will use to keep her nude here. The arriving nude is relatively easy to explain, something like only bodies can be transferred or maybe only souls and the body was recreated (but if something can recreate the body it probably could also create some clothes.) But I'm struggling to think of a reason to strip her and force her to stay nude.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe she's op with magic like the Mage...she's almost naked

Users who are viewing this thread