Lust Geass - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
Oh no that's why you read the contract properly to make sure you don't get screwed over xD

Group Leader
Kinda similar to that closet pillow god story that the author of that manga with the astronomist student with a harem of girls gestating with alien magical slugs wrote

Contributor
Life lessons here. Rather than summoning a demon and making a contract to get with the person you want, work up the courage to tell the person how you feel. You may be surprised, plus no curse! 😉 (As for being afraid they'll reject you and break off even being friends... if that's how they feel about you, they aren't a very true friend after all is what I figure. Nothing to lose. Are you really happy with the way things are now anyway?)

Double-page supporter
@Kwijo Unless your target was the sexy demoness and not the milquetoast childhood friend.

@Eden89 Souichirou needed some space so he kicked her out, now she's trolling the local high school students to kill time.

I could live with only getting head.
Also the story is finally better than the oneshot which was absolute crap.
so much this... One shot was underwhelming finally its getting interesting....

Hah, funny coincidence. I was just re-reading FGO's CCC event summary and it was Zepar that turned Kiara back into a super lust demon boss. His thing in Ars Goetia is inducing love and lust, so I guess it's accurate.

Double-page supporter
Rikka is one super high quality childhood friend.

Manga will only go downhill from here if the focus shifts to the other girls we saw in Chapter 1.

Double-page supporter
The contract only states that he can't have sex with the one he truly loves. That means prostitutes are fair game.

@FStubbs well u know later, the curse will be carry on to Rikka's friend and female teacher..so the focus will shift to the other girls who carry the same curse..sadly our MC here have to satisfy all of them...

Group Leader
You guys don’t understand, “Cross the last line” means full body midget fisting. Like seriously how pure are you guys?

I swear to God this better not turn into a story of her cucking him and him cucking her. Because it's not like we dont have enough of that ntr bullshit coming from hentai already. Literally 80% of hentai is ntr trash. We dont need it in our smut manga too. Like honestly what's with the Japanese and there cuck fetishes. Its ridiculous. I'm dropping this til were bout chapter 20. Then I'll read those 15 chapters all at once to see if it really goes that route.

Users who are viewing this thread