Lust Geass - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@Sheruff6 It's very complicated. To cuck someone they have to be in a committed relationship.

He's being unfaithful to his childhood friend by reciprocating the black-haired girl's advances, but he never responded with an "I love you" to the childhood friends confession in the first place, and he's helping them both let off some steam every now and then, but we haven't seen him display any deep romantic love towards anyone, only lust and platonic love.

Contributor
@gaigous yeah childhood friends never win anyway 😥 I usually root for them though because they're the underdog knowing there's only suffering ahead and that's probably where my masochistic side comes out. as much as I cant stand her, I agree that teacher has more depth than the other two girls whose characters can only be summed up with one word lol. her arc seems for now to the be the longest so far so we'll see what kind of development her character too as well a the others will make as well how she'll fit into the harem

Dex-chan lover
@anifd A lot of anime in the 90s and early 2000s had a childhood friend as the main romantic interest, Ai Yori Aoshi is a good example of that, but these days it's weird how infrequent they've become.

Contributor
@gaigous brb hunting down the one that caused tht downward trend. I don't watch anymore because manga is more "my pace" (but I do remember anime back then being better) i'll give it a try thoug. nyway i'll stop now since im getting off topic 😅

Dex-chan lover
@anifd Most seasonal anime that comes out these days isn't to my taste, but I still keep an ear to the ground just in case there's a new gem for me to devour, and no worries, the comment sections here are thankfully more free-form than most.

Contributor
@gaigous thinking back to my other comments maybe that's why I haven't been banned yet 😆 ( pls don't let it be now ) anyway, i appreciate your respectful replies as abrasive as I m in my language.

Power Uploader
All you n.t.r.-phobes need to realize that Usui is the man of culture that you'll never be.

He manipulates the man he loves into having sex in front of his face and whispers in his ear “Feeling good?” — what show of power that you shall never have; the cuck controls the hotwife as his toy.

I know whom I'll be self-inserting to instead of that pleb Souta — what show of power, what gamesmanship.

@trapsarebetter I know this comment is quite old but I just had to reply to it because it's so hilariously accurate. The comments from people hating on mc and complaining about NTR (even on the latest chapters/raws) probably annoy me more than they should. They always make it sound like everyone agrees with their opinion and no one is going to continue reading the manga anymore. Sure doesn't look like that to me though. I mean honestly if those guys really hated this kinda stuff so much then why the fuck are they still here complaining about it 20 chapters later? Bunch of hypocrites if you ask me. Sorry I just had to vent a little and this is coming from someone that doesn't especially like NTR to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread