Lust Geass - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Power Uploader
If you see anything wrong please let me know, thanks. P.S.: Only 2 more chapters to go.

Aggregator gang
@Sullieman Thanks for the work you do.

Also, you mention "only 2 more chapters to go", but isn't there at least another 7 chapters? (Unless you mean only the next 2 will be translated by you, which if fine too)

Power Uploader
@sshazm I meant two more chapters left for volume 2, then I'll wait until volume 3 is out to resume the series.

Aggregator gang
@Sullieman Ah, thought that might be it as well - nearly 6am and my brain decides to forget that manga comes in volumes halfway through a response.

Dex-chan lover
Got bored and looked into the raws,
There's a lot of netori in this, I believe that blonde girl (I think it's the same girl from this chap, could be wrong) now has that curse .. or not idk, but they do fool around together.

Dex-chan lover
@silentfx

If you mean the girl with the glasses that he bumps into at the theater on page 16, that's their teacher in casual clothes. She's on the top right of the color pages in Chapter 1 page 4. And she does find a copy of the cursed book.

Dex-chan lover
@DrunkinDonut
Jesus, you'd think THERE GOTTA BE ntr in this later.
like the MC can't just get ALL of this action to him self, amirite? 🤣

A manga full of netori...i guess i died and went to heaven after all.

Everyone was afraid of this becoming an NTR story, and it did. It did, but everyone is happy with it.

Im waiting for the teacher to become a part of the story. It tickles my pickle.

Users who are viewing this thread