Lust Geass - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Is this a monthly series ? If so its going to take a long time for the story to get somewhere....i think i'll wait till this is completed.

Double-page supporter
@Oestov Spoil the story of the manga I linked or this? I'm up to date on Game Obu, highly recommend it if you're okay with graphic content.

Double-page supporter
@Oestov The raws are up to chapter 16.
Sensei ends up seeing the MC and one of his two orbiters having a light petting session and she gets turned on, sexy elf witch appears and gives her a book, after a couple of lucky pervert incidents where the Sensei sees weird hallucinations of a Shota, she has a couple of light petting sessions with the MC herself and becomes his third orbiter, he still has his V card though.

@gaigous Thanks for the info. Btw is this a monthly series ? . Looks like it'll take a long time for the story to flesh out into something good.

Contributor
@Oestov
i'll be specific because I want to rant sorry 😅. mc is questioning his feelings because he's starting to look forward to having sex with black haired girl which shows the depth of his feelings. teacher is annoyingly childish and honestly a downright petty btich. she loves shoujo manga, and pretends to be knowledgeable so no wonder her love advice towards black haired girl was so awful, has zero experience in love, and is deciding on whether her feelings for mc is just her overlapping him with her favorite manga character who looks like he's in middle school like really. she will go on a date with him next chapter to try to confirm. and mc declared too that he wants to get to know teacher better at one chapter whether or not that is romantically idk but still scummy while not only is he still cheating, he wants to add one more person to the list when he's already questioning his feelings with arrival of black haired girl. also demon mentions that it's more fun when the "pieces" are higher in number

I was enjoying this series and then they decided to through in the cheating. If it was an open harem i'd have been fine but now I've almost lost all interest smh. Guess I only have Gaishuu to continue filling the smut void now

Double-page supporter
@anifd The petty otaku bitch teacher is far more interesting and relatable than the pure/slutty childhood friend or pure/assertive senpai IMO, but taste is taste, so no sense arguing that.

Double-page supporter
Zepar only said he can't have sex with the person he loves the most. Nothing about getting it on with side pieces. Of course that would be the reverses school days ending since he would probably feel like shit if his side piece died.

Contributor
@gaigous a character's relatability has no bearing on whether or not I like them like say how a scumbag will be still be a scumbag no matter how many traits I might find myself sharing with them. her traits aren't what people mind considering people seemed fine with teacher route in kiss x sis. they're so oddly similar that I guess that's part of my dislike for her. also shino's dialogue was pretty gross and it crossed a line that just made her stupid instead. personally naivety isn't cute because too many authors do it wrong to the extent that the character appears immature/dumb (for shino this is only partly attributed to her naivety, the rest is really just her pettiness). also I don't find either of the first two girls pure and that's not a trait that I look for in characters to like to begin with. all down to taste in the end as you said, but I thought I would elaborate since you did reply so ignore if you find my comment tedious.

Double-page supporter
@anifd Relatability is a bonus for me, I have to find a character entertaining or interesting before something like relatability can have the potential to be a factor in my liking of one. The teacher route in Kiss X Sis was the only one I liked other than Miharu's.

Purity and naivete both tend to be fairly interchangeable in Manga because of how overused certain archetypes are, in my experience at least. I find them both "pure" in the sense that they're empty-headed virgins with no noticeable depth outside of seeking pleasure and companionship from the MC, there's no real selfishness to their thoughts, it's almost like their "sins" are impotent, they lack weight, there's just nothing compelling about either of them IMO

I prefer it when characters show their humanity through vices, pettiness, having something they want out of life, goals, ambition, staining themselves and making the necessary sacrifices to achieve them, that kind of behavior endears me far more than any amount of rom-com fluff or SOL drama ever will.

I did not find your comment tedious at all, I simply wished to understand which of the women you liked if the Sensei wasn't to your tastes.

Contributor
@gaigous funny that you mention miharu, because she is also one of the other characters I disliked xD I see that we're completely opposites but i can't expect everyone to agree with me in taste. as for the character I like it is
the male teacher in ch 13. kidding, but none of the girls I really like but if I had to say it would be the childhood friend asnd she seems to be the best person among the women though she's plain dumb and for someone being interested in the occult and should thereby be more knowledgeable, she sure struck a disadvantageous deal and ended up not only cursing herself but also affectin others (demon's fault, but still), and indirectly self-cucking. I don't mind characters with flaws that much if they're entertaining and that's where our definitions of it differ. the teacher's speaking style is grating and that's another factor. "even though he arbitrarily appeared in my dreams, why am I the only one that has to be left to worry. wouldn't it be fine for him to take a little interest in me?" and the "datte," killed me?? granted that she did think it was a dream though it couldn't be farther from it, in her logic he's supposed to get more interested in her just because she one-sidedly dreamt about him? the childhood friend is dumb, the black haired girl is a hypocrite, and the teacher shares both of their qualities and has to be childish too.
I can like a character that "stains" themselves (the only character I can think of is that mc from fukushuu no miboujin twisted as she is <-- though probably not as much as you would find in other series, she does have a moral compass so I guess im just vanilla in that way). characters that are childish or imperfect I can like too (weird mention, but gintama, perhaps doesn't count since it is a comedy), however everyone's execution of a character is different so that brings us down to preference again, but hope I cleared up my line of thinking. anyway i'll just be here to see the ending that seems to be for now leaning towards harem.

Double-page supporter
@anifd Thanks for clarifying further.

I'm not big on childhood friend characters because we as readers usually aren't privy to the time they spend together with the MC, so I'm just looking at a character with all this unknown history and I'm expected to not only accept their connection but be interested in seeing them more....my mind simply isn't built to be excited for that type of development I guess lol

I'd say your vanilla tastes are more common than my "corrupt" tastes, but it is not unlikely that it simply seems that way to me because of where I stand. A character having positive traits such as being pleasant or kind are only factors if I'm already interested in their character.

Dumb is too much of a negative for me, whereas hypocrisy is an endearing flaw to me, a very human trait in fact, but I understand that my love of such a thing is more uncommon than not, and the teacher being selfish and damaged makes her even more interesting to me.

Users who are viewing this thread