Lust Geass - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
If only he was aromantic, he'd be able to bang them all freely.

Dex-chan lover
So now he'll cheat on those two with sensei, and then hopefully he'll cheat on the 3 of them with the librarian, and then with some random girl that's yet to appear and so on Lmao

Group Leader
Hi all, uploader here. I forgot to add a credits page to my own work. I'm an amateur using a combination of my own rudimentary knowledge of Japanese with manual look-ups and machine translation to get the job done. Please feel free to critique the translation quality or anything else you can think of. I'm a one-person show so any advice would be appreciated.

As for the original uploader working on this series, I saw no activity on it for months now in addition to a note on their page saying they were inactive. If this is not cool for me to do, I'm more than happy with taking this chapter down. Let me know!

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous
The curse affects all three of them, so even if the MC was aromantic the other two would still die since they both love the MC.

Double-page supporter
@zakubot Great translated chapter nice job 👍 and it was defintely cool for you to do it if you can please continue it.

Contributor
flag.png

Double-page supporter
Who's using glass connect lenses nowadays, seriously? And putting back dropped contact into your eyes would be beyond unhealthy.

@zakubot thank you for the uploading. Really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread