Lust Geass - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

i love harem

but this is first time i realized that doing naughty things with more than one girl 'everyday' is really exhausting

feelsbad for the balls man

This guy really deserves to get NTRed what a fucking scum.

This guy hasn't had enough and has to cheat more and more. Girls seem to spread their legs easily with a modicum of goodwill shown. Tbh, Zepar is doing the right thing: exposing this bastard's inner thoughts and will. His childhood friend and hypno-daddy-issues-equally-scummy friend can be free from their delusions of him - without losing their virginities. The guy is too afraid of death to even do anything.

I bet the sensei is the thirsty from all of them..
I mean y'know old age and still single, the urge getting bigger age by age lol

Double-page supporter
@RoyalZel Didn't the demonic fortune-teller looking gal tell him he'd die if he banged the one he loves? No reciprocation required, from that wording at least.

Aggregator gang
@artdeer I think you missed a few details.
1. He's also under the influence of the book so he feels the same urges that they do
2. He's not the one who dies, the girl is. He's not afraid of his own death, he's afraid of them dying.

@degenerateafro
1. He's also under the influence of the book so he feels the same urges that they do
Yet his childhood friend remains and wants to remain faithful to him. There was only that one NTR scare where she didn't even willingly do it, only mistaking the person for him (should've done it tbh to keep this fucker away since he's so insecure). The other girl is equally scum but at the very least - loyal and faithful.

2. He's not the one who dies, the girl is. He's not afraid of his own death, he's afraid of them dying.
Oh my bad. Point still stands, girls were able to remain virgin while this cheating bastard gets exposed.

Users who are viewing this thread