Lust Geass - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the fast release. I finished all of my backlog and just started this series some days ago so I'm happy it gets daily updates.

Double-page supporter
@animaster This teacher is way too clumsy and obvious to pull off "Ara ara".

Also she's hotter in otaku form.

Supporter
Starting to feel bad for the MC, there is a point where it just feel like a chore instead of being any fun.

Dex-chan lover
The Teacher ... is on the ... PAYROLL! LOL. Now he has to satisfy three women when he already had a hard time with two ... LOL. He goin ded. But then again the girl only dies IF he loves her the most right? That means it A-Okay to boink the teacher since you're not in love with her right? He could have done the same thing with the second girl but he chose to get involved with her deeper by NOT fucking her. Either way he will fall for one of them and kill them later. ONLY ONE WAY OUT ... ORGY Bro.

Dex-chan lover
For a moment, it looked like she managed to avoid the curse effect. Oh well.

At this point, I don't even care what happens to any of the characters.
MC has no self control.
Rikka was in love with MC from the start yet brushed off the obvious signs that he was interested in her.
Usui clearly the 3rd wheel who simply fell for MC because she was curious about him and he did 1 nice thing for her.
Teacher: Oh my god! The stupidity this one has is on a whole other level. So she wants a relationship but she rejects everyone because they don't meet in a similar way to a protagonist in a f'cking manga? Are you sh'tting me! I really don't know why I'm surprised at this. There are people who have stupidly romanticized views regarding the start of a relationship. But damn, this is just crazy. Not to mention she entered the contract so a student can get her off. She's probably the worse of the bunch, well second to MC in my opinion.

I'm no longer reading this with any emotional investment or expectations for this series. But I'll keep reading out of curiosity for the climax. Pun intended.

Aggregator gang
Is interesting how people actually keep reading this because of the plot and not the actual PLOT ...

Users who are viewing this thread