Lust Geass - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Supporter
The great plot twist would be him falling in love with the demon Zepar and pork her to the death

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up. I actually didn't even notice there was soneone else translating it so good job.

There were a couple of grammatical errors in there, but they did not get in the way of my enjoyment of the chapter. I'm just really glad someone decided to pick this back up, so thanks a bunch!

Dex-chan lover
@Kizuro That would be cool lmao imagine Zepar going all heart-pupils through the power of the MC's dick

Thank for picking this up, errors or not it’s still readable and to be able to enjoy is great, thanks for the translate!

Double-page supporter
@Zhou I read Wicked House translations of Mairimashita Iruma-kun

This is like... 20 tiers above that

You guys are doing good! Mistakes or not.

Double-page supporter
Oh thanks, don't worry its still readable and I still can understand the meaning of it...

Me too I'm not native English speaker, English is my third language....but I read the one that's in English because there's lot of Translated Manga in English rather than my native language..

Please don't stop translating, your work is good and is still readable, thank you very much.

Dex-chan lover
@Aster_von_Einzbern thank you for the chapter! Also, you did an awesome job. I don’t care if you made a few mistakes, no ones perfect. I do hope you continue this series. 👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread