Lust Geass - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Sensei is best girl, she deserves the win. I feel bad that Rikka is now just an unknowing cuck now though.

Thank you so much for picking this up, Vasegiatta/Sondeus! Great jopb!
The only feedback I could think to provide would be the punctuation marks at the start of the sentence. They don't exist in English like they do in Spanish so it can be a little jarring to read. But not really a complaint, as you did a great job translating it, and I was happy to see it back to being done in English again.

Also, Usui best girl.

Aggregator gang
You know we have been shitting on mc too much but what I didnt realise is now he actually sharing three times the curse so his desire is also that much higher....he is starting to accept the dark side even looking forward to his next lewd adventure unless I'm just try to justify his weak faithfulness. But that's just a theory.
For what it seems Rikka is being kept pure of all this nonsense but for how long, Sensei has succumb to the pleasure of it all, tho Usui seem like a bitch I think she is out of the 3 much more in control and understand much clearly. Maybe she'll be the one to help mc get ride of the curse in the end and get ride of the witch.

Group Leader
Hi everyone, im the guy who translated the chapter, im glad some people were happy that after 3 months it came out (sorta). Like i said this is the first time im doin something like this, so it was bound to happen that there was some mistakes.

Thank you all for the words.

Like @anewbus @Ruroumiand @Mephis_to mentioned, the thing with the spanish punctutation its kinda annoying for native english speakers, and i diddn't know it was that bothersome lol.
So for the next chapter i'll be sure to take care of it.

Also, some people mentioned that the wording its kinda cranky or rough, the thing is that the spanish translation had an odd way of "frasing", so that made it more harder than it already was (i mean, english its my third language).

And btw im gonna try to do chapter 26 & 27 today, and 28 tomorrow.(i hope i can make it in this 2 days, if not, then the friday).

Dex-chan lover
i didnt even notice the punctuation at the beggining of sentences, tho it might be cause i can speak spanish too, so maybe it just didnt feel unnatural to me i guess.

@Sondeus Thank you for picking this up. Making me feel like a degenerate all over again. If not for the punctuation I would never have guessed it was translated Spanish to English, so nice job! I personally don't care if you remove the translation or not, just do whatever is easiest for you!

Double-page supporter
Rikka is a pretty awesome girl and doesn't deserve to be NTR'd like this.
It'll get worse with the incoming gyaru

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up ! You did great.

Btw, any idea why the group doing the recent spanish translation (bakaguya scanlations) isn't putting those chapters on MD ? Bit surprising considering they're already putting their kaguya chapters here ?

Users who are viewing this thread