Lust Geass

if he is a real man in love i think he should discuss that his girlfriend's friend is also curse like her girlfriend right ? and if things get hot i think her girlfriend can understand the situation because both of them have the same problem .. i mean he can get the two girls with legal action cause the three of them shares the same curse ! that way he can 3p right ? not this kind of ntr smut thing .. dont get me wrong i like these stuff but thing i dont like is ntr shit ..

if the author can read this please dont make it NTR route ..
NTR in IRL are happening more frequently this days and im one of the victims

i feel ashamed announcing that i chose to even briefly read through this steaming turd of a manga, especially after the oneshot, but it was like not being able to look away from a car accident. anyways, i am appalled this has a rating of 7, should be much lower. jap cartoons indoctrinating nerds into the cuck life

He should've just told his gf from the start about the other chick. He could have had a chance for a harem. But no he had to go behind her back and cheat instead. Now he's probably gonna lose his gf when she finds out. Smh I hate manga mc's.

Users who are viewing this thread