Lust Geass

@Sondeus Good job! I never would have guessed that this was your first attempt if you had not said it yourself. Have confidence to continue with this story and any other you may enjoy. :)

I don't know why people hating on this. It has smut and ecchi, what do you expect?
Infact, this is really good for smut and ecchi, somewhat intriguing plot, no weird hentai tropes (tentacles, fetish) and no dick less male. Art is wonderful, and the flow seems good with mystery added in.

OK, from free-for-all it became to 2vs1. If they drained his lust then Rikka wouldn't get anything as he's too tired lol. Keep on translating it from Spanish dude, it's a pretty good translation.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lukaskyboss Yeah I think this is the first time that anime industry has seen a decline as well. Not a major one, but it feels like the anime and manga industry are gunna start to stagnate. Too much generic shit like this just pushes people away. Ik this is just softcore hentai but god it really feels like things are gunna start going to shit. Especially when we get some shit like Redo Of a Healer animated. Jesus christ.

Fed-Kun's army
Oneshot. This looks cool.
Chapter 1. Lets ruin it by making it a harem!
Fucking hell.

Edit: Chapter XX. Female lead is nowhere to be found.
And people bitch about NTR. WTF is this shit?

Double-page supporter
I'm intrigued. confused. There's a whiff of a harem in the air, as well as death-note people spell vibes. but the strongest smell of them all is the fact that this is going to be some to-love-ru level shit

If I was this guy I would have definitely gone with the blonde sensei and tell others to fk off
This dumb kid will loose everything sad

A word of advice for those who are going to read this manga:

It gets uninteresting as the only premise of the manga is whether the mc gets to do the 'deed' every chapter.
There's also too many plot holes unsolved, and 0 progression to the original story.
Furthermore, stuff just keeps getting added which makes the manga more like a hentai-doujin with a plot.

think of this as a precautionary warning if you still want to read it.
but at the end of the day, its just my advice.

If you're just starting this series, I'd suggest skipping it if you don't like a nearly brain dead main character who only think with their lower half. If you're just here for the smut, enjoy. But for your own sanity, turn off your brain when reading. Perhaps there is more information in a novel that explains some of the completely stupid choices the MC makes. But I seriously doubt it.

@itssumitrai
Do you still have that same opinion after reading the current chapter? If this takes a ntr route it would be well deserved. Because the mc is just so Damn stupid. I don't like main characters who are basically terrified of sex, but there should be a in between of a male nun and a brainless, sex obsessed moron who will f*ck anything that moves even after he was warned not to. I don't know what the author was thinking but the mc is just too dumb.

Dex-chan lover
OMG I'm so done. A new girl is added in every few chapters. I feel disgusting reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread