Lust Geass

As the saying goes, too much of everything is dangerous. be careful what you wish for.
Story wise it's ok, there are questions that I'm thinking of that i want answered such as
what happens to the first girl when Mc is with the 2 girls like the chapter at the beach? Is the MC's love purely lust that's why now he can't choose between the 3? If he managed to have sex with one of them will the other 2 remain like that? and why is the stone still not fully red? the stone was like 90% red a couple chapter from the start and it shows that it is almost 100%red the last time i saw it(recent chapt 27) yet the curse is still not broken. Is only the first girl the one holding back her desires? its as if the second and third girl is a natural lewd person driven by love, i sometimes can't know if they are under the unfluence of the curse or not.
sexy scene wise, its great. there are many many lewd scenes that are good.
character design is consistent, body seems proportional and lovable.
oh yeah, if you get affixed to one single girl, you'll probably have a bad time. a harem and smut partnered with romance and drama tag is dangerous it can go the everyone is happy way or everyone is not.
story 8/10.
drawing style 8/10.
romance 6/10.
comedy 4/10.

@nonexistent696969 Man,I just realized the other day ,that they actually had recent movie .Miss that show.Also,lmfao you're like the only one,who reference it despite the obvious Jojo refrenze in the description.I come into the comment section for some jibuun woooo funs ,a bit disappointed tbh due to the lack of it.

Fed-Kun's army
manga are really turning to garbage arent they and so are people's taste, i mean you can enjoy this softcore shit if u want but saying the story is a 8/10 cmon bro there is literally no story its just a H without the actual sex scenes, dont lie to yourself.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is really bad, no idea why it has such a high score lol I guess that's what no pussy does to a MF

@Lyric doesn't look like it. He also doesn't post on his twitter very often from what I can tell, but maybe I missed something so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Dex-chan lover
He was given the Geass.. to fuck.. damn wonder what had to happen from Code to here for it to turn out this way..

Users who are viewing this thread