Lust Geass

Had potential, but the author loves to add more ppl for literally no f#cking reason, is readable till chapter 10, after it...

Dex-chan lover
Short review because you all bastard can't read tags, like dude c'mon the tag include ecchi and harem at the same time, why did you expect it to be some god-like romance?(tbh this isn't romance no more, it's borderline hentai)

Raview : Lucky Bastard get all the girl in the world because of some weird ass cursed, but he is blue balled.

@Lyric Thanks for letting me know. Would be nice if he posted an update about the series every now and then, but other than that I don't really mind. Not everyone likes being active on social media and following what's happening all the time. I'm the same way so I can totally respect that.

Fed-Kun's army
Fine tho the mc sucks(like always) the plot might move around him but he himself doesn't move or contribute to the plot its like he has no will, also the curse thing is a really cheap plot device imo it would be a hell lot more interesting if the same thing happened but without the curse but the author doesn't have that kind of skills hence the curse..

The Author should just stop pussy footing and go full hentai already. It's already everything but the penetration at this point. It's become boring when they have all this intimate scenes but they stop short on having sex. I still like Sensei the best tho.

So slow... every 6 chapters the plot moves forward an inch. It could be faster if the author decided to stop having a coom moment every 4 pages. Still, I'll keep an eye out just to see how this goes. I don't think it'll happen since author touches ntr with a 10 ft stick and runs away but mc should really get some sort of ntr here for basically ntr'ing first girl.

Cause certain "C**e Geass* character with the initial 'L' don't use his geass to make harem so we got this...
😂

Dex-chan lover
This is
"Baby, I got sick this mornin'
A sea was stormin' inside of me
Baby, I think I'm capsizin'
The waves are risin' and risin'
And when I get that feeling
I want sexual healing
Sexual healing is good for me
Makes me feel so fine, it's such a rush
Helps to relieve the mind, and it's good for us"
The Manga.

Group Leader
First page of Oneshot i see bare boobs

Nah fuck the boobs i don’t like this haha

@DeliciousXi The first girl. Do you mean that garbage childhood friend slut cow pig of a woman? Why these Selfless Lustful MCs even fall in love with trash is beyond me. I saw no reason for him to love the cow pig. Why am I even mentioning this in a harem/ romcom? I never read such crap; retrying it after over a year and still can't get into it.

Are there any cuckery involved? Based on the childhood friend getting turned on by other people I'm not sure if I'm going to continue

Are there any cuckery involved? Based on the childhood friend getting turned on by other people I'm not sure if I'm going to continue
As far as I know this is only harem. But you never know with seinen paired with smut...

Users who are viewing this thread