Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Ch. 48 - The Wyverns’ Home

Dex-chan lover
Author sure put all the effort into picking those djinn names. Though I suppose they probably sound cool and exotic and whatnot when you're Japanese and also chuuni as fuck. Meanwhile they'd probably laugh at some dopey English author who made themselves a character with a fake, kludged together "Japanese" name like Kenkami Kuroryu that doesn't actually make sense.

Considering how many pun names I've seen in Japanese or how many super moves with furigana that has almost nothing to do with the kanji, I think you're overthinking it.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much everything except the djinn are manga-original, and even they attack at a different point in the story. Must say, I do appreciate them changing up the story like this… helps me be hopeful it won't turn into the same schlock.
Oh is the LN bad?

Dex-chan lover
Oh is the LN bad?
It starts off pretty decent, but they pull out some really bad and questionable stuff in later volumes. I made a comment detailing everything major a few chapters ago if you're morbidly interested, but let's just say I am perfectly fine with this manga taking pretty much any liberties with the story, which I wouldn't say about 99.5% of other series I've read.

Dex-chan lover
You see those djinn names and you just know they'll be comic-relief punching bags..

Contributor
The OP parents & OP kid group meet a cranky old wyvern, the citizen interviewer group find out that the humans invaded the place to mine the crystals, and my favorite ship group gets into an encounter with one of the new baddies.

Wait, what did Ghozal and Uliminas do in the bath again? Maybe I need to re-read.

Users who are viewing this thread