Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Wait so what's the point of leveling up to lvl 300, I mean by lvl 2 you're already have infinity in everything, so does leveling up do anything? It's not like you can add infinity

Dex-chan lover
@Rel_

Wait so what's the point of leveling up to lvl 300, I mean by lvl 2 you're already have infinity in everything, so does leveling up do anything? It's not like you can add infinity

It was an accident. He eviserated the demon king army there with that purification, and gained levels from that.

"iT iS dAnGeRoUs tO tElL aN iNdIvIdUaL oF tHe DeMoN rAcE aBoUt YoUr pUrIfIcAtIoN mAgIc"

He is literally infinitely powerful, what danger would anything pose to him? This plot is so fucking forced.

"I need to change how i look."
"Ah yes, this will do."
*Looks almost exactly the same.*

This guy is so f***ing annoying, cannot he recognize an infinite symbol ??? But still the story is fine so I may continue reading.

If I were that demon who was just teleported by some dude, I would be a bit more careful I think.

Dex-chan lover
everyone is freaking out that he can use teleport magic, and dude’s like i’m just a low level magic user. like cmonnnn, you have infinite symbols and were summon to be a hero candidateeeeee at least have some suspicion

@Kobanuke I don't know, it could be a good explanation but it's still a bit strange since as a merchant he should be knowledgeable about numbers. If all they wanted was to make him not know his own strength, then they could have just written "unmeasurable" instead.

Wtf? That random party just threatens people they're slightly suspicious of

Users who are viewing this thread