Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Old Time.

Dex-chan lover
damn, the author missed the chance for "my name is Gozaru, degozaru"

"You think too highly of me."
I hate it when OP MC always humble and not realizing that their power can change things.

Man, the blonde hero must have been dropped something fierce as an infant to think he's strong enough to kill the MC...
Like seriously, he regularly kills monsters that were able to wipe out his army and drive him off, you think you can beat that? ',:l

Contributor
I like the look of those 3 watching from behind the doorway.
"The *****ng demon king is in the living room!!"

A ship featuring Gaeul and Barirosa would be both cute and funny.
It's not gonna do any favors for restoring her disgraced family back to human society though.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed the Thanos-level calamity the demon king casually mentioned in the history talk

Double-page supporter
Homie didn't even know he solo the demon bears that almost killed all his men, lloll like talking shit to a living nuke, all that's gonna happen is something that'll be fucked for generation

ooooo demon king uncle x fallen noble lady knight, sounds like a novel on mnlt.syosetu with less than 400 votes lmao

Dex-chan lover
Well because of this dumbass hero, mc have a chance of joining the Demon King Army now.

Group Leader
2bs2Laz.gif

Users who are viewing this thread