Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Old Time.

Fed-Kun's army
@ilikeanime
just to make sure but he knows that he's badass and super strong right?
cause he thought that he was weak as hell in the beginning and i never got the clear sign(aside from people telling him that he was strong) that he realized that he is strong as hell
If I remember correctly, no because the MC changed his appearance shortly after getting his powers. I'd need confirmation on whether or not he's recognized by humans after that.

Edit:
Yep, first page even. I barely paid attention that this is only the 8th chapter.
x2.png

Edit 2:
The kingdom was aware of his power for a while from the bear quests. I forgot they've been trying to recruit him for the army.

Dex-chan lover
@Anoon2323 I might be wrong but I think they meant "he" as in the MC himself, not this stupid other dude, "the MC realizes he's strong right?" as in being aware of his power.

Dex-chan lover
Mr. Knight there is going to have an aneurysm when he finds out that he MARRIED a demon.

Fed-Kun's army
@Fari
I might be wrong but I think they meant "he" as in the MC himself, not this stupid other dude, "the MC realizes he's strong right?" as in being aware of his power.
I assumed the other question since it's evident he became aware after using combat magic so nonchalantly. More so in the dragon scene.

Double-page supporter
I choose C... K̯͌i͖͝l͖͑ľ̗ ͈͡y̢̯͊͑ȍ̗̺͡u ̩̍o͎̎n ̥̠̄̓w̠̋heȑ̜ë͚́ ̫̊y̫̿o͍͝u̫̦̕͡ ̗̦͑̈s̰͋t͕̏̒ͅã̧̦͝nd̼͑ :D

Aggregator gang
The batt...I mean the slaughtering we've been waiting for is finally upon us.

@kira0080 Bwa ha ha ha, oh you are going to be surprised at where this novel goes then.

The Demon Lord's advisors try to use his meetings with Fulio as a rationale for a "coup" by his brother (At least from what I remember), or at least some type of competitor for the seat of power in order to kick him back into high gear in the war. The Demon Lord proceeds to say ok and quit his job due to the stress and low reward. Did I mention that he took the competent officer corps and intelligence corps with him?
Basically, both the the Kingdom and Demon Army are exhausted and unable to really fight due to brain drain

Dex-chan lover
I like this Demon King, he's a chill dude.

As for the 'hero', go piss on a flag pole for all we care.

@mammon

Your looking at chapter 18 to 21. But Furio embarrassing our Blonde Hero's pride, it was before the Demon King's arrival.

Damn this isekai is better than i expected, gonna keep looking forward to this.

Users who are viewing this thread