Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Old Time.

Dex-chan lover
I am curious about the reason why
would the MC use slave contract magic on the witch. Was it because it was like the last resource? Since she would be dangerous to let loose otherwise and I guess normal jail wouldn't be able to hold her?

From the description of what happen, it seems rather at odd with the tone of the main story so far...

Dex-chan lover
So we all know the fake hero is gonna get his ass whooped, but the question is: how? Flung into the stratosphere? Flattened? Exile to the shadow realm?

Dex-chan lover
@beperov
Well cockroach are hard to remove you know but if you wanna laugh 😋
The fake hero hid his name, he is the last and only son after five or six sister so because his parent think they have another dauther their register his name before is was born, so the fake hero name is "Elisabeth" 🤣

@Kefrayba
I'm not really remeber the exact fact but the MC didn't use any magic, she choose to become his servant because she lost to him.

The Fake Hero: Join me
Furio :
bugsbunnydiciend-45299aaed05bc27cc892ac5671deb202-1200x600.jpg

Damn, I feel baited. Stupid stories with their endings leaving me wanting :__: Thanks for the upload.

@Kefrayba
I dont remember very well but in this series where a witch that invoque a dimensional ancient demon just to cause dmg to the MC but his wife take the hit and was cut in half so the MC got really mad and use magic to reverse the time itself and torture the demon so hard to the point of traumatise it and made it masochist andin the end the demon use the witch like a sexual puppet in her/his pocket dimension
sorry very bad english xD

Oh the big weakling came to threaten our mc and his wife?
That's not gonna stand.

Dex-chan lover
lul generic i think im so good but im also a douchebag is gonna get aboslutely rekt

Fed-Kun's army
They best way to recruit someone powerful is to continually pester them with invitations from subordinates and when that fails show up in person and refer to them as "Commoner" while threatening with death.

Solid plan. Can't possibly fail or backfire in any way.

Thanks for the chapter 😀

Fed-Kun's army
Hm, so, he killed the poor dragons that attacked, now that guy attacks, if he really dont want to choose sides he should kill them too...
Can relate to the "not choosing sides" tho, i mean, he dont know anyone there, its their war, why should you go out and kill people when you dont even know whats going on and why :eek: I think the normal "heroes" that just say, "ouh, yeah, i will be your hero" are pretty dumb...

Im fine with demon king falling for poor bari :D

Users who are viewing this thread