Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Precious Things.

Dex-chan lover
More.
images

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this chapter got me a bit emotional, not gonna lie... this is some great manga

Supporter
I’ve read this series a few times but I always think this chapter is something special each time I get to it.
There’s some honesty in how they’re depicting how far a persons actions can go when pushed to the brink of despair over a loved one.

Dex-chan lover
This is the kind of MC I like. Willing to beat the shit out of anyone just for their loved ones.

Fed-Kun's army
That punch. My god, that punch was satisfying. I was hyped until Risu woke up. I did not expect Risu to have that reaction to the beatdown, but in hindsight it should have been obvious that she would be fine with it. And I laughed and all the hype from the fight evaporated. The bit where Risu reflects on the MC's prior kindness and does not want to be the cause of his loss of kindness was touching. And my man did not even know he had saved his waifu. This was a rollercoaster. All that's left I guess is to see if Hiya is still alive?

The whole "MC loses control and beats the villain but the love interest stops him" trope is extremely cringey. Like the hug that they do and pleading for the MC to stop or come back to his senses while the love interest has tears in her eyes comes off as middle-school level fanfic. I really wish manga authors would retire this trope already. Whole chapter was great up until that point, that first punch was heavenly.

Users who are viewing this thread