Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Farewell.

Dex-chan lover
there's no mention about Fulio's previous wife in the novel, so i guess it's lost in translation
and no, there won't be any harem in here, Risu is just damn too scary

Dex-chan lover
im about to read novel of this manga on novelupdate, which chapter i should start to read it ??

@katashu
im kinda conflicted with that fact, but oh well

Dex-chan lover
"You're in a good mood today"
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
I always misread his name to Bonanza-sama, so imagine my face during this super romantic scene when a hot girl out of blue brings this old western tv series

Haha I love this manga so much, thank you for the translation.

Contributor
Bruh simp smh

Also looks like someone is going to have to think about moving in with the mao sama kek

Eh once mc gets OP enough that he can travel between worlds conveniently (which he probably will sooner or later), then Risu has no reason to be that anxious about him leaving her behind because it'd be just a trip/vacation for a period of time, and he could just bring her to his original world it'd be like a break/vacation people take to visit their hometown meet families and friends for Thanksgiving/New Year/whatever festivals and events (which probably will be shown in the story eventually as part of the happy ending I guess)...

I agree with not making this a harem, but I can't see Baribosa and the demon Lord being a thing.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the release!

And well done mc, make some puppies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and looking at some novel illustratons, we can see its a pair of twins, cant wait :3

vouyer demon lol

Dex-chan lover
> Mother-in-Law? Did he have a wife in the previous world?

Not necessary.

First of - there's no "mother-in-law" in the raw. There's "parents-in-law". Unlike mother/father-in-law, parents-in-law commonly (although incorrectly) used for adoptive parents. Adoptive parrents is also common trope in manga/LN.

Second - IIRC Fulio's first wife was never mentioned in WN. There's possibility that manga was altered but until now it's very close to the source.

Users who are viewing this thread