Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Farewell.

Kinda disapointed he stayed with the altered apperance, He looked better before.

Dex-chan lover
still wondering up to this day.. when he altered his appearance...

did he also used a slider to alter the size of his junk???

i need answers damn

Double-page supporter
As a female reader, I'm really glad he's monogamous. The tags said it (no Harem tag at all) but he's actually really faithful so I'm at peace with this supreme guy lol. There's too many Harem Isekai out there I'm starting to lose faith reading any Isekai at all, as that's unfair for us single readers lolol.

Btw his original appearance is a super pretty boi, but now he's a handsome wholesome bishie so yeah he feels just right. Good character design choice for this manga.

If I were that wolf girl (im'ma guy not gay) it's gonna be weird if we had sex because he change his appearance.

BLOSSOM "the field work is mine only" i really LOVE her lke,,, she out here with her dragon slayer hoe and she does whatever she wants i'm-

Double-page supporter
I prefer he changes to his old form when he's with her because you know, it's like he's sharing his past with someone he trusts (his wife). Also those people should leave now since they're NEETs and should get a job

@OllyMolly I agree. I don't like harem and reverse harem so I'm glad that there is an isekai that actually doesn't have a harem. Even if there isn't a harem tag they sometimes still have a harem or annoying love interests but eventually they end up with one person. I'm glad with this one it's only Risu and Fulio.

Dex-chan lover
Been awhile since I read a manga that had ecchi tag where I think the fucking is due/warranted and not rushed (comparatively). Nice. And glad this doesn't seem to have a harem tag and, while other girls are interested, he's only with one girl and she with him :)

I mean, I can understand if other women were interested in him romantically given circumstances/the way he is, but I am glad it's not a harem

He should just change his appearance back, the kingdom is weak af and his wife wants his old appearance as well

Users who are viewing this thread