Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Farewell.

Double-page supporter
The afterglow is very strong in this one such that I am blinded by it's radiance

Dex-chan lover
How nice, soon we'll have little cubs!

Spoilers for future content and it's speculation
I wonder if they'll do the torturing of Damarinaase in a Omake or a main chapter...
I'm still waiting for how they will explain the biggest horse doing the smallest mage...

Fed-Kun's army
25e.png

Awe! The poor babies! Don't worry! There will be other chores for you soon enough! 😅😂🤣 Like getting wooed by a demon King & his generals! 😅😂🤣👌🏾

Ah, feeling the ultimate happiness oozing out of the characters. This can be the final chapter of this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone tell me how much content from the novel has the manga covered?
WITHOUT SPOILING?

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion Oh, right, the demon king. I was wondering about future options for the freeloading four, but wasn't the demon king slightly interested in one of them? Maybe she can get him instead, now that Fulio is no longer a bachelor?

Fed-Kun's army
I dont really get why he refuses to return to his natural appearance for Risu.
Risu's character is the reason I enjoy this so much, her reactions are golden. Especially whenever she gets jealous and we see just a angry silhouette. I hope we get more of that. Maybe with that first princess ? (Don't want any love triangle or harem, just Risu being jealous over nothing is funny. Fulio brings his wife into the conversation everytime there is a potential girl, so no worries about that :D)

Users who are viewing this thread